In this presentation from Digital Disruption for Government 2017, Rita McPhail, Manager of the Department of Premier and Cabinet in South Australia speaks about:
- Solving it once and making it available: Identifying the common challenges across government and designing a solution applicable to all.
- Ensuring that all touch points are comparable and look and feel the same.
- Driving customer focused solutions.
In this presentation from Digital Disruption for Government 2017, Stuart Gibbon, Executive Director in ICT strategy and delivery for Department of Premier and Cabinet, Western Australia discusses:
- Getting it on the ground: Building industry partnerships
- Leveraging government’s position as the largest buyer of ICT in the state
- Working with industry as partners instead of vendors in the strategic space
- Overcoming the IT procurement red tape
- Capitalising on the flexibility ordered by cloud services
- The changing role of IT manager to a moderator of services
- Embedding commercial principles of ROI
In this presentation from Digital Disruption for Government 2018, Warren Prentice, Chief Technology Officer for eHealth Queensland discusses:
- Looking at strategies to overcome the challenge of network shortcomings – partnering with other jurisdictions and collaborating with private partners
- Addressing the dilemma of maintaining business as usual vs. rolling out large scale technical change programs
- Discussing the concerns of upskilling staff and maintaining legislative commitments
- Exploring the benefits of data driven diagnostics