Digitisation of Services ● Integrating new technology ● Navigating legacy services
Government agencies were big winner in the 2017 budget. With investments made towards digitisation, ehealth and cyber security. The government’s renewed commitment to technology led transformation is aimed at improving citizen services and mitigating risks.
The 3rd Annual Digital Disruption for Government 2017 conference returns with a brand new agenda, featuring case studies on successful technology transformation projects. It reveals the war stories of overcoming the red tape and big wins in improved citizen services and increasing operational efficiencies.
Topcs being discussed include:
- Investigating new developments in technology including AI, data and automation to drive improved service delivery
- Exploring the digital economy and ensuring policy and regulation are in tune with shifting trends
- Understanding the life path of an increasingly digital citizen
- Exploring the impact of cloud migration on service delivery and citizen engagement
- Navigating legacy systems and aging infrastructure to effectively drive digital transformation
- Assessing policy and Strategy for a Sustainable Whole of Government Digital Transformation
- Establishing KPIs and measuring ROI
- And many more....
Don't miss out on the must attend digital government event in Australia!
Executive Director, ICT Strategy and Delivery
Office of the Government CIO, Western Australia
Deputy Secretary - Customer Services
Transport for New South Wales
Strategic Director- Customer Focus & Innovation
City of Casey
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Fair Work Ombudsman
Executive Director, Office for Customer, ICT & Digital Transformation
Department of the Premier and Cabinet, South Australia
Who should attend the event?
Key Topics Include:
What Australia can learn from the US Government’s digital strategy
In this article, Xavier Hughes, Chief Innovation officer for the US Department of Labor and member of the President’s Council of Innovation, explores the key elements of their digital strategy, how they have overcome major challenges along the journey and what Australia can learn from their experiences so far.
Key Trends influencing digital transformation in Government
To get to the bottom of what steps Australian government organisations are taking to overcome such pain-points and effectively integrate a digital strategy to drive innovation and productivity, we surveyed over 50 public sector leaders across the three tiers of the Australian Government, ahead of Digital Disruption for Government 2016.